Friday 7 February 2014

Pink Sugar perfume by Aquolina review

I blindly ordered this on Nzsale a month ago for $40NZD. For those of you that don't know it's a New Zealand and Australian based site which offers goods at discount prices here's an invite link if you want to join Nzsale. I had high hopes it would be a dupe for the Prada Candy perfume check out the blog post here. I was mildly disappointed as the top notes smelt nothing like Prada Candy instead, it smells like burnt sugar and something else (I later found out it was black licorice.) I can't say I'm too fond of the immediate scent, it doesn't linger for very long anyway. It later settles into a scent which is similar to Prada Candy, burnt sugar and caramel.


























After using this perfume for a week I would have to say it's one of my new favourites. The scent is a barely there sugar caramel smell which keeps people guessing. One thing I dislike about the perfume is the bottle, it is insanely ugly. Reminds me of strippers tights, however, the packaging is cute so I just store it in the cardboard tube in the back of my dresser.


Blog ya later,
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment